Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 To the readers of the stories of this blog, I wish you all a:


 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


And if for some reason you do not celebrate these holidays, I wish you Happy Holidays. May you celebrate them well and merrily. 

Thank you for following Captain Salgari's stories. I hope you enjoy reading them and, as always, if any of them seem similar to a local legend or story that you know of, please feel free to contact me about it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Little, Illustrated, Golden Library - Tales of the Sea - The Sea Tigers - Emilio Salgari - Ninth Story

Tales from The Little, Illustrated, Golden Library - Tales of the Sea - A Hero of the Sea - Emilio Salgari - First Story

Oliver Onions - Sandokan Theme Song - 1976 - Italian Version + Lyrics (Sigla Italiana + Testo)