Oliver Onions - Sandokan Theme Song - 1976 - English Version + Lyrics
I hope you all have had a wonderful time during the holidays. Kick-starting the year with a post featuring the English version of the theme song from the 1976 TV series of Sandokan. The lyrics will be posted under the video, however, I wish to make it known that they are taken from the comment section. Thank you, @jdeast8469.
Sandokan Sandokan
[Instrumental]
Warm and tender is the love and people know the way to love.
Cruel and bloody is the war and people know how to make a war.
But the people can be unfair and there's no one to help them there.
I love my people
I love my land
And everybody seems to understand.
Altogether altogether now together, Hand in hand let's go to the sun
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll be the one
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll fight everyday, every night, every way
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll be the one
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll fight everyday, every night, every way
[Instrumental]
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll be the one
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll fight everyday, every night, every.
[Instrumental]
Love the woman love the man
And be a brother to your old friend
I love my people I love my land and everybody seems to understand
Altogether altogether now together
Hand in hand let’s go to the sun
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I will be the one
Sandokan, Sandokan
Make me warm and I'll fight everyday, every night, every….
[Repeats itself down]
Comments
Post a Comment
Is what you are going to write something kind, necessary, or true?